We love our pets, and we want only the best for yours, too.
Dogs only (a maximum of two) are permitted with prior approval of the proprietors. Cats may escape and become lost in the forest, and certainly, they're probably happier at home. Other conditions apply:
- We require a $100.00 fully refundable pet deposit or credit card hold. This deposit will be refunded to your PayPal account or the credit card hold will be released no later than 7 days after your stay unless we provide you a statement and evidence of additional clean-up or repairs required due to your pet.
- A $50 non-refundable pet fee is required for 2nd dog
- We ask that you respect our belongings and property. Please bring a throw or sheet if you know that your dog will be on the furniture.
- Understand that if your pet causes any damage you will be responsible for the full extent of replacement or repair.
- Dog(s) must be dog and people friendly.
- Dog(s) must be current on all shots. You must provide proof of rabies vaccine with final advance payment.
- Your dog(s) must be on active flea and tick prevention. It is also a good idea to check for fleas and especially ticks during the spring and summer months.
- Please clean up after your dog(s). Bags are provided, place these bags in the trash can.
- We ask that your dog(s) not be left unattended at the cabin. However, if you must leave the dog at the cabin, please crate your dog.
- Due to wildlife in the area, pet food (or any kind of food) must not be left outside or in the screened porch overnight or when the cabin is vacant.
A beautiful cabin set in a picturesque mountain setting. This vacation was a dream getaway for the two of us. The cabin was decorated wonderfully and had a very homey, rustic feel to it. The owner/operators of this slice of heaven were polite, courteous, and attentive. They are very pet-friendly, which was nice as we own a rather large German Sheppard and he is not welcome at many places... David and Amy; New York; June, 2008