Finding Your Way Around Blue Ridge Cozy Cabin's Web Site
There are so many places to see while you're at Blue Ridge Cozy Cabin—right here—in Hendersonville, North Carolina. We love making your stay a relaxing one. So if this is your first visit to our web site, we want you to feel free to wander a bit without wondering about our offerings.
Everything was great. The information that was put together (in an area attractions binder) must have taken a long time to gather, but was a great help to us for finding things. Thank you for your hospitality. May God bless and prosper you both as you share your cabin. Janet, Lyle, Marcia, and Floyd; Ontario, Canada; July, 2009.
The Site's Directory
- Ah.. "Home Sweet—Away from—Home" Our Web Developer calls this the "Landings Page." This is the starting point of our site. Here, you'll learn a bit about the cabin and its surroundings. Take me there »
- The Cabin's amenities are surprisingly robust, according to our many satisfied guests. Yes, there's the fireplace, but quite a bit more than you'd expect at a typical "Base Camp." Take me there »
- Ready to Book? Here you'll find details on our rates and the Cabin's availability. Take me there »
- Yes, we're "Pet Friendly" folks. We wouldn't have it any other way. Still, there are some considerations if you want bring a dog or two along. Take me there »
- Blue Ridge Cozy Cabin's guests say the nicest things. Here, you'll learn about the local attractions and leisure opportunities first-hand. There are many kind words about the cabin, too. Some of our pages sport those gigantic "quote marks" with a small sample of what people are saying (there's one on this page). The mother lode is here (and a link to our testimonials archive). Take me there »
- Heard that old saw, "If a tree fell in the forest..."? Well, one of our prized ancient Oaks died. While it sure made a heaping firewood pile (help yourself when you build a campfire) we also teamed-up with a local chainsaw artist, Mountain Dan, and he created an amazing sculpture. The video details it best. Take me there »
- Yes, we're on the Map, especially if you're somewhere near DuPont State Forest (Pisgah National Forest is close by, too). Take me there »
- Cozy Cabin is great, but folks like to get out and do things while they're here. No problem. This is North Carolina, and there's a lot to do around here. This is our short list of attractions and activities. Take me there »
- Okie-dokie. The kids are off to one of the many local summer camps and you want some trees, too. The choice is easy: 1) that long round-trip road tour to home and back again, or 2) the kids stay at camp and you camp at Cozy Cabin. Take me there »
- Read, Subscribe and read! It's Blue Ridge Cozy Cabin's Blog of local events, happenings, and news of the seasons. Please feel free to drop us a note, too. Take me there »